We are equipped with ultramodern setup lab with dedicated team.
we provide the following services…..
IVF( In vitro fertilisation)= is a process by which an egg is fertilised by sperm outside the body.IVF is a major treatment for infertility when other methods of assisted reproductive technology have failed.
- IUI( Intrauterine Insemination)= Is a fertility treatment that uses a catheter to place a number of washed sperm directly into the uterus.
- ICSI( Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)= This procedure is most commonly used to overcome male infertility problem.
- TESA( Testicular sperm Aspiration)= is one of the surgical sperm harvesting techniques used for retrieving sperm in patients with azoospermia. Testicular sperm Aspiration is used when there is no sperm in the ejaculated .
- Egg Donation= It is the process by which a woman provides one or several eggs for purpose of assisted reproduction
- Till Feb, 2016 more than 100 test tube babies delivered safely.
58th test tube baby 96th test tube baby